G702 Application for Payment and G703 Continuation Sheet – for Microsoft Excel
The AIA style G702 Application for Payment and G703 Continuation Sheet is a Microsoft Excel template that allows the user to create G702 and G703 style invoices for construction projects. This is a downloadable Excel template that allows users to create new pay applications and provide monthly updates with the click of button.
Requirements and Usage:
- This is a downloadable Excel template that you download to your computer immediately after you checkout. You will also receive a download link via email.
- Be sure to “Enable Macros” or “Enable Content” after you open the Excel file for the first time.
- Unlimited usage. No subscriptions. You may use it as many times as you like for multiple projects.
- Requires an active version of Microsoft Excel installed on your computer.
- Form works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Free Support – Send us an email from our Contact page if you have questions on how to fill out the forms. We also have instructional video links at the bottom of the page.
- This template is a digitally certified by Symantec.
The G702 Application for Payment and G703 Continuation Sheet program features:
- Includes the G702 and G703 worksheets.
- Totals are automatically calculated on the G702 including change orders, retainage, and project completion totals.
- The G703 will calculate Total Work Completed and Stored to Date, % Complete, Balance to Finish, Retainage and page totals.
- Totals from the G703 are automatically transferred to the G702 Application for Payment.
- G703 allows for variable retainage.
- Custom Excel Toolbar includes buttons for:
- New Pay App – This button will guide you through creating your first pay application for a new project.
- Create Next Pay App – This will transfer totals and update columns for next period invoice. No need to manually transfer data.
- Move Column F Materials Presently Stored to Column D From Previous Application – This button allows the user to move stored materials into the “From Previous Application” column separately from a monthly update. If the user chooses to keep the materials in the stored material column for multiple pay periods, they can.
- Instructions button for detailed instructions on how to fill out and use the program.
Instructional Videos: If you need help filling out your Pay Application, please see our Youtube videos below with step by step instructions on how to create a G702 and G703 invoice. There are step by step instructions on how to add change orders, bill for stored material, or bill for variable retainage.