General Construction Estimate Template
Our General Construction Estimate Template is a fully editable Microsoft Excel workbook. It is structured by the 48 division CSI Masterformat 2004 Edition. The user can insert multiple activities, quantities, and unit costs for items such as, labor, material, and subcontractor. The template will automatically calculate totals and allows the user to enter a sales tax rate, overhead mark-up rate, performance and payment bonds, insurance, profit, contingencies, business license, permit, and additional user defined options.
- There are 48 divisions (General Conditions through Electrical Power Generation) listed on the Estimate Worksheet in accordance with the CSI Masterformat 2004 Edition. If you click on a cell in the “CSI Code” column of the Estimate Worksheet, a drop-down list containing CSI items for that division will display for the user to select.
- The Totals Worksheet contains a section for adding a performance and payment bond based on the users inputted limits and rates per thousands. After the user sets up their bond rates and limits, a P&P bond can be added by simply clicking a check box.
- Payroll Taxes and Insurance (Labor Burden) rate can be applied to all items listed in the “Labor” Column of the Estimate Worksheet.
- Material Tax rate can be applied to all items listed in the “Material” Column of the Estimate Worksheet.
- Both PT&I (Labor Burden) and Material Tax can be allocated from the Totals Worksheet to the individual activities on the Estimate Worksheet by the click of a checkbox.
- The General Construction Estimate template will also calculate a square foot cost analysis on the Totals Worksheet based on the total square feet entered by the user on the Estimate Worksheet.
- This form does contain MACROS. The macros are safe and operate the “Insert Rows” and “Delete Rows” buttons as well and protect the template and user from unknowingly deleting formulas. “MACROS MUST BE ENABLED FOR THE TEMPLATE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY“
- This template is not available in a Openoffice version.
- This form is for intermediate Excel users with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This form does contain MACROS. Macros must be “Enabled” when the workbook is open for the template to function properly.