G702 and G703 Style Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet
The Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet program is a Microsoft Excel based software that allows the user to create G702 and G703 style payment applications for construction projects. Both the Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet worksheets are included in the program. Totals for Total Completed & Store Date, Balance to Finish, and Retainage columns are automatically calculated on the Continuation Sheet and automatically transferred to the Application for Payment.
For a free 3-day trial please click on the download link below.
To see a sample pay application and an example of how a G702 and G703 are filled out click here: sample project
Custom Excel Toolbar includes buttons for creating your next pay application, moving materials presently stored, creating a new pay application and more.
The Application for Payment and Continuation Sheet Template features:
- Creates subsequent pay applications with the click of a button
- Prints on 8-1/2 x 11 paper
- A Microsoft Excel based application. (Requires an active version of Microsoft Excel installed on your computer)
- Form works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Unlimited usage on multiple computers.
- There are instructions in the Application for Payment template for how to use the form.
- Free Support
G702 Application for Payment and G703 Continuation Sheet
- Product Code: 0023
- Availability: In Stock